 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2145
Re: Forthcoming MEGABLOKS ventures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:16:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
According to http://www.megabloks.com, there’s an animated DVD slated for Fall
2004 based on the Dragons product line.  I watched the trailer without sound
(due to workplace constraints), and the CGI looked to be on par with most other
stuff I’ve seen (which is admittedly not an exhaustive sampling).

After checking out Kevin's link to the Enterprise pic, I snooped around and
found this:  http://store.billsbricks.com/mebldr.html  These sets are,
presumably, intended to support the "Dragons: Fire vs. Ice" animated feature due
to air in September.  Can't see too much detail from the pictures, and  the sets
are rather juniorized, but some of what I see looks pretty good.

Dave!