 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2107
  Forthcoming MEGABLOKS ventures

According to (URL) there’s an animated DVD slated for Fall 2004 based on the Dragons product line. I watched the trailer without sound (due to workplace constraints), and the CGI looked to be on par with most other stuff I’ve seen (which is (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Forthcoming MEGABLOKS ventures

(...) After checking out Kevin's link to the Enterprise pic, I snooped around and found this: (URL) These sets are, presumably, intended to support the "Dragons: Fire vs. Ice" animated feature due to air in September. Can't see too much detail from (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Forthcoming MEGABLOKS ventures

(...) Yeah the Dragons stuff keeps getting more juniorized instead of less. Still on clearance I can see picking some up to make some cool ice terrain. -Mike Petrucelli (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)