 Model Team / *1452 (-5)
Re: Lego VW beetle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.year.2008
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:27:16 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Tim David wrote:
   Following on from the large car prototypes shown at Frechen Lego seem to have sone some more work alongside VW on the Beetle and it should be out next year!

Whoooooooooo dark blue service pack !!!!

Re: Lego VW beetle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.year.2008
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 03:28:17 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Tim David wrote:
   Following on from the large car prototypes shown at Frechen Lego seem to have sone some more work alongside VW on the Beetle and it should be out next year!

Oh man- in Dark Blue! That is so sweet!

Subject:
Lego VW beetle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.year.2008
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 03:09:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Following on from the large car prototypes shown at Frechen Lego seem to have sone some more work alongside VW on the Beetle and it should be out next year!

Subject:
Scania LS141 towing truck on scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 08:44:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

Again a new model from my side. Allthough I built this model somewhere at the end of 2005 I now add it to my website. Taking pictures of models always take more time than expected and I also wanted an extra tractor to carry. Yes, it’s an old fashioned towing truck equiped with a Holmes 750. It’s based on a bonneted Scania 141 from the late 70s.

You can read all about it on my website: www.dennisbosman.nl

Any questions or comments are always welcome.

Best regards

Dennis Bosman

Subject:
Scania LS141 towing truck on scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 08:41:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

Again a new model from my side. Allthough I built this model somewhere at the end of 2005 I now add it to my website. Taking pictures of models always take more time than expected and I also wanted an extra tractor to carry. Yes, it’s an old fashioned towing truck equiped with a Holmes 750. It’s based on a bonneted Scania 141 from the late 70s.

You can read all about it on my website: www.dennisbosman.nl

Any questions or comments are always welcome.

Best regards

Dennis Bosman

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact