 MediaWatch / 761
760  |  762
Subject:
Google News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:42:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Google has added a new "News" tab to their search interface, allowing you to
search thousands of news sources.  A quick search for "lego" turns up a
couple of interesting recent articles...(I'm sure there are thousands more)...

http://news.google.com/news?q=lego

1) Anyone in Edmonton know Frank Robinson?

http://www.canada.com/edmonton/edmontonjournal/story.asp?id=%7B97489E2C-3D41-4FD9-AB2E-E9C352EC3DD8%7D

2) I met David Oakes a couple of times when I lived in Minneapolis...sounds
like he has moved to Arizona...

http://www.arizonarepublic.com/smartliving/articles/0910lego10.html

Here's David's homepage:

http://home.sprynet.com/~djoakes/homepage.htm