 MediaWatch / 761
    Google News Todd Lehman
   Google has added a new "News" tab to their search interface, allowing you to search thousands of news sources. A quick search for "lego" turns up a couple of interesting recent articles...(I'm sure there are thousands more)... (URL) Anyone in (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.loc.us.az)

        Re: Google News —James Brown
   (...) Frank, but I know of him - One of my co-worker's wives was a student of his. I was told of him when they saw my Lego obsession, but contact was never made. James (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm)