 MediaWatch / 421
Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:02:16 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Tim Courtney writes:

Jason, a lot of children read LUGNET, and I'm sure a lot of children visit
Brickfilms.com, especially after the media attention it has gotten.  I would
hope you would show more responsibility when hosting a film like that.  I
think each person participating in the community should take responsibility
and continue to creat an environment safe for children.

Tim, do you really think that watching Rick and Steve is unsafe for children?

Chris

(Who thinks the responsible thing to do is warn viewers of the content and let
them decide for themselves.)