 MediaWatch / 399
    Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Dave Johann
   (...) Dan, while I'll agree with you on most points in your post, I still don't think that allowing a 14 year old to view smut (even in the ABS) is acceptible. The films (and other sites of this nature) are there for adult viewing and adult viewing (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —James Powell
    (...) think (...) Yahoo (...) Why not? if it is _legal_ for them to do it, then why not legal to view it? Are you afraid that they might see what sex is? I think there is enough warning that what they are going to see is adult that it should clue (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)