 MediaWatch / 3082
Re: The Most Insane LEGO Machine: GBC (video)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2013 22:56:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Wow! Amazing work, hard to believe it was done by one person.

In lugnet.mediawatch, Abner Finley wrote:
   The Most Insane LEGO Machine I’ve Ever Seen

Built in his house by LEGO genius Akiyuki over the course of two years, for a total of 600 hours of construction time, the machine has staggering dimensions: 17 modules that process 500 balls for a length of 101.7 feet (31 meters) at a rate of one ball per second. The total size is 5 by 21 feet (1.5 meters by 6.5 meters).

But this is not just about its crazy size. It’s about what this thing does. The modules are pure genius. Some of them should have their own video, like the archimedes screw or the basket shooter.

Video link: Gizmodo.com

YouTube Channel: Akiyuky YouTube.com

Akiyuky is from Japan. Blog: http://legokarakuri.blog91.fc2.com/