 MediaWatch / 3009
  The Most Insane LEGO Machine: GBC (video)

The Most Insane LEGO Machine I’ve Ever Seen Sept. 19, 2012 From Gizmodo, By Jesus Diaz Madness. This. Is. MADNESS! Its creator calls this machine the LEGO Great Ball Contraption GBC. I don't know what to call it. Gjhiqjmvcdzz. (...) (12 years ago, 20-Sep-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: The Most Insane LEGO Machine: GBC (video)

Wow! Amazing work, hard to believe it was done by one person. (...) (11 years ago, 10-Oct-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: The Most Insane LEGO Machine: GBC (video)

Akiyuki is not using every trick in the book. He is writing the book. (10 years ago, 19-Jul-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, FTX)