 MediaWatch / 2162
Re: Drugs are Like That - 70's Educational Film Featuring LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:09:15 GMT

Hey,

That was outstanding! I especially liked seeing all those classic pieces and remembered when I first played with the neighbor’s LEGO and they had some early-70’s sets with some of those. The theme song is great, too - maybe I’ll put it on my iPod. :)

Bruce