 MediaWatch / 2160
  Drugs are Like That - 70's Educational Film Featuring LEGO

Back in the 1970’s, an anti-drug film was created – in cooperation with the fine folks at the Corporation for Public Broadcasting – that was titled "Drugs are Like That" and extensively featured LEGO building toys. The film took earlier Public (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Drugs are Like That - 70's Educational Film Featuring LEGO

So you say that when I'm hiding new funky pieces from my kids I'm a lego addict? Come on, they'll use important gearing to build sheep! My daugther nicked all my 'spider' legs to be a spider! Without considering what they could do with pneunatics! (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Drugs are Like That - 70's Educational Film Featuring LEGO

Hey, That was outstanding! I especially liked seeing all those classic pieces and remembered when I first played with the neighbor's LEGO and they had some early-70's sets with some of those. The theme song is great, too - maybe I'll put it on my (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Drugs are Like That - 70's Educational Film Featuring LEGO

(...) That set- with the big Samsonite gears- started my own addiction. I'd tasted the brick before then, but mainlining it like that was something else entirely. Sigh... (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)