 MediaWatch / 166
  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

(...) In the US we commonly call them Popsicle sticks, but that's actually a case of trademark dilution, as Popsicle is a trademark for a brand of "paddle pops". I think there is a generic name but I forget what it is. Note that these sticks are (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

(...) Paddle pop is accually the brand name of a particular type of icecream. (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

(...) Paddle Pop is also a particular Brand as Jonathan has pointed out. I'm not really sure what a generic term would be? I know other guys have had to build bridges using balsa wood. The spaghetti usage must only happen at a lower primary school (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

(...) LLC and LLW have some very large scale Technic parts, but I think they're made of fiberglass rather than ABS, and no doubt have steel armatures. (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic)