 Marketplace / Theory / 2755
Re: OBB--it's where the cool kids hang out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:22:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Tim David wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Richie Dulin wrote:

I’m so angry with the community’s hackneyed responses to every minor change that I don’t know what I’m going to do but I’ll certainly be writing less satirical commentaries on it in future.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

(Please set a more appropriate FUT if you choose to respond. Please).

but I’d buy two!

tim

That’ll save me from financial ruin.

Cheers