 Marketplace / Shopping / 9965
9964  |  9966
Subject:
Sale at Kohl's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:56:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:

[snip]
Coupon? *Coupons!* (plural), lol.

I heard on the radio this morning that Kohls is having a sale starting
Thursday. The ad stated the whole store will be on sale and they will have
"the lowest prices of the season". Now, what season are they referring to? I
dunno. Fall? Halloween? The season that begins on Thursday and ends on
Saturday? :)

[snip]
Julie

Well, Julie, have you checked out Kohls?  Is LEGO actually included
in this, or can you save me a useless trip?