 Marketplace / Shopping / 9962
Re: Black Seas Barracuda sets sail again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:39:39 GMT

BEHOLD!!! THE LEGENDARY Black Sea Baracuda is finally back to rule the sea.

Thanks a lot Lego, After +- 10 years, I'm finally able to get this set.
Just couldn't express how happy I'm.

I'm about to get my 2nd pirate ship very soon and they are definitly
can't wait to be able to visit their old buddies at Eldorado Fortress or
Imperial Trading Post.  ^_~

I really hope we will be able to get more pirate set re-release
especially "Skull's Eye Schooner" and etc.

Hope Lego get a positive response after this re-release. And get more
Pirate sets return to bring back the Lego Pirate theme.

PS: I hope this one come with shooting cannon.

Thanks a lot Lego.

Jake McKee wrote:

More good news!

As you probably know, we asked the LEGO fans to vote on what LEGO Legend
they wanted to see come back the most. The winner was the Black Seas
Barracuda pirate ship. As of today, you can pre-order this set through Shop
At Home!

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=10040

Additionally, we also had such a positive response for the 2nd place winner,
that we decided to release that one as well. (And because of several things,
the 2nd place winner made it through manufacturing faster!)

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=10039

Have a great week!

Jake

---