 Marketplace / Shopping / 9959
Re: Oklahoma City kbtoys (promotional shell set find)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 23:29:44 GMT

Same items were in a KB in Oklahoma City (Penn Square Mall)

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jerry Sievert writes:
i apologize if this is off topic, as this is my first post on lugnet.

i had to share this (although i waited until i had made my purchases
first).

kbtoys, beaverton oregon, off 185th (acrossed from pizza schmizza) is offering
the following sets in a 3/$5 deal (there appears to be no limit, as i have
purchased about 18 sets):

1246 - helicopter
1247 - patrol car
1248 - fire boat