 Marketplace / Shopping / 937
Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 08:48:25 GMT

Thanks, I just called them and put myself on the waiting list.

Carbon 60 wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
I've called a few times in the last 4-6 weeks, and they haven't even mentioned
getting the 1831s in - they've always said they are still on order.

Please DO let us know when the 1831 are in stock, I want to order (a whopping)
3 of them.

He's ordered 300 Maersk Trucks and 75% are already taken!  I think he's
increasing it to 400!

I'll let you know when they get them in.

Carbon 60