 Marketplace / Shopping / 8970
Re: Tuesday Morning Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 04:00:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Cary Clark writes:

My Tuesday Morning in Durham, NC has put out the selection that will be
available at 8am Feb 5th.
6575  Polar Base $39.95? (I might not remember this one right) (list $60)

Cary

I stopped by the Tuesday Morning in my neighborhood in Richmond VA and
peaked at the 60 or so new Lego sets available Feb 5. I only got one good
look at a price and I thought that was $29.95 for the Polar Base 6575. It
looks like the selection this year is much smaller than last. I was also
hoping to snag a Lego cardboard display for Richlug to use for signage, like
the ones they had last year but no displays were out.