 Marketplace / Shopping / 8960
Re: Tuesday Morning Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:48:08 GMT

Cary,

Can you expand on what soccer sets were available? Any soccer busses?

Thanks for the updates,

Bryan

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message
Don't bother.

My Tuesday Morning in Durham, NC has put out the selection that will be
available at 8am Feb 5th. There was some soccer, studio (but not exploding
bank) a lot of very small box sets, some polybags, a lot of it the same • that
they had last spring. But nothing old or interesting, no chrome knights,
yellow subs, star wars.

I would pick up a couple of things if they were truly 50% off, but at • these
prices... Judge for yourself.

4178  Mickey's Fishing Adventure $19.95 (list is $25)
1351  Movie Backdrop Studio $39.95 (list is $60)
6575  Polar Base $39.95? (I might not remember this one right) (list $60)

Cary