 Marketplace / Shopping / 8219
Re: Harry Potter Disappeared???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:54:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, James Brown writes:
If Van is like Edmonton, it's not that they've been pulled, it's that
they're *flying* off the shelves.  I found them at a TRU, full line on the
cardboard display.  Later that night (accidently got 2 Diagon Alley and no
House Gryffindor) the display was half-empty, and had obviously been
restocked at least once.  Two days later, they had Sorting Hats and
Forbidden Corridors.  That's it.

Actually, I would NOT be surprised at all if the HP sets were flying off the
shelves.  It's Harry Potter, AND it's Lego!  What more could you ask for?  :)

-Bryan