 Marketplace / Shopping / 8202
8201  |  8203
Subject:
LEGO sets on sale this week (U.S.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:09:51 GMT

The following sets are on sale this week at Target for $15.88:

6774 Alpha Team ATV
7313 LOM Red Planet Protector
7314 LOM Recon-Mech RP
4607 Jack Stone Res-Q Copter Transport

TRU has 9731 Mindstorms Vision Command for $49.99.  The online item number for
this set is #073771.

Best Buy has LEGO Creator Harry Potter for $22.99 but I have know idea whether
or not this is a bargain.

The LEGO pens that were on sale at Michael's Crafts last week for $9.99 are
actually a better deal this week at $11.99 if you use the 40% off coupon on the
front page of their flyer.  Unfortunately, both the Michael's stores I visit
are very stingy with their flyers and coupons-- if you don't get one in your
newspaper you're out of luck.  Anyway, it seems they've had the pens for awhile
because the stock was pretty low.

Maggie C.