 Marketplace / Shopping / 6176
Re: Walmart Sale Revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 12:27:36 GMT

To all,

(sigh)
At work this morning and the walmart site is down...

Earlier this morning around 8:00am EST I was looking
at the walmart site... checking to see the status
of this greatest of great sales ;)  and believe it
or not.. all items were apparently still available.
I don't know if they have reliable inventory control
to mark items as sold out/unavailable...

Well, I ordered a whole bunch of stuff there with no problems. It worked
fine, got the confirmation, etc. and am waiting patiently for the boxes to
arrive.

So.. my plastic is still in my pocket.. but my
self-control is waning. I hope yours in good shape. heh

I can hear the minifigs whispering to me..
"don't underestimate the power of the dark side...
take me home" :)

You mean you still try to fight it? ; )

Scott S.
--