 Marketplace / Shopping / 3961
Re: Somebody who is good at math, help with the bulls please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 20:33:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
<snip>
For quantities of minifigs, you can try buying lots of the <set:4806 axe
cart> set, at $3.50 each • <snip some more>
The patch-eye guy also comes with <set:6032> Catapult Crusher which is only
about $8.00.
</snip>

Boy, you guys must be getting screwed or something.  A 6032 for $8?  A 4006
for $3.50?  The most that I've seen these is $5.97 and $2.77, respectively.

If you mean 4086, I saw it for less. $3.50 was the first number that popped to
mind, but I recall (now) that I got it for $3, and with a BOGO 50% off it was
actually $2.50.
And, well, maybe I am getting screwed. I often buy in The Construction Site,
which is a very friendly store (the owners already know me, I was only there
~4 times). I'd rather pay a few cents more and get better and nicer service,
maybe that's just me. Doesn't mean I don't go and scan for clearnaces
elsewhere, but I usually go back to TCS (or S@H, but that's different. :-)

-Shiri
FUT .market.shopping