 Marketplace / Shopping / 3088
Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:47:24 GMT

The coupon boards that I saw the info about the "newsletter" discount on said
that the coupon expired 2/29/00.

$5 shipping is on everything http://www.kbkids.com/help/shipping.html.

Worth a shot trying to get another 20% off the 5561, but they do state the
original price is  $79 (or whatever), so they may already consider that on
sale. Cross your fingers for an easy going cs rep when you call ;-)

Julie

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:
Julie Krenz wrote:
For those reading this for the first time: "newsletter" is now expired(guess • I
shoulda included the ex date in original post.)20% & $5 shipping is still
available.

When was "newsletter" supposed to expire? I used it yesterday. Is the $5
shipping on everything or just LEGO? The 5561 sets I ordered yesterday
got the $5 shipping. I may have to give them a call and see if the 20%
LEGO sale also applies (they may be able to correct it manually).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com