 Marketplace / Shopping / 3086
3085  |  3087
Subject:
S@H Increased Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:03:38 GMT

I placed a S@H order yesterday, and as is usual for me, I made up an
order listing for myself. The price I had for one part was quoted from
an e-mail, and was the old price. When I mentioned that I had the other
price, and realized it had come from the old catalog, the sales person
asked me if I still had the old catalog, so I gave her the brick code
from the Christmas catalog. The prices in it are still valid (S@H's
computer system posts prices based on the catalog code given). So if you
still want some of the stuff which had price increases (some of the
Mindstorms sensors, train track, and a few other things), dig out that
old catalog.

The clerk was also quite nice in setting me up with two separate orders
on the same call (I was also ordering some of the items from the buy 10
save $9 page in the new catalog).

Has anyone had any indication of how long catalog codes are good for?
I'd guess some number of months from the issuance of a particular
catalog.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com