 Marketplace / Shopping / 2264
Re: What is the best deal on Mindstorms right now?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 05:25:50 GMT

Right now they are going for 119.90 at Target.  And if they take a further
reduction tomorrow they will be even less.  The trick, of course, is to find a
Target that still has them in stock!

Maggie Cambron

Paul Davidson wrote:

I was wondering what the best way to get Mindstorms is right now.  Are there
any stores with excellent sales on?  Is eBay a good way to go?

Also, since I don't know much about it, what should I start with?  RCX 1.0?
1.5?  Robotics Invention kit?

Thanks.

--

Paul Davidson