 Marketplace / Shopping / 2258
2257  |  2259
Subject:
What is the best deal on Mindstorms right now?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 23:09:29 GMT

I was wondering what the best way to get Mindstorms is right now.  Are there
any stores with excellent sales on?  Is eBay a good way to go?

Also, since I don't know much about it, what should I start with?  RCX 1.0?
1.5?  Robotics Invention kit?

Thanks.

--

Paul Davidson