 Marketplace / Shopping / 12970
    Re: LEGO® Brand Retail - Honolulu, HI —Dave Sterling
   (...) Very cool! Congratulations HI...glad to hear you finally got a store on the island. :-) Now I have another great reason to visit one of my favorite places on Earth. -Dave ToT-LUG (15 years ago, 9-Jun-09, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.hi)

        Re: LEGO® Brand Retail - Honolulu, HI —Roy Gal
   (...) LEAHI members are looking forward to the flood of AFOLs adding Hawaii as a vacation destination now! Roy (15 years ago, 10-Jun-09, to lugnet.loc.us.hi)