 Marketplace / Shopping / 12969
Re: LEGO® Brand Retail - Honolulu, HI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.hi
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2009 07:11:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Abner Finley wrote:
   Newest LEGO creation opening at Ala Moana

By Andrew Gomes Advertiser Staff Writer

One of the biggest toy makers in the world — LEGO Group — plans to open a store at Ala Moana Center, (Honolulu, Hawai’i) chock full of the small plastic construction play bricks.

The LEGO Store is scheduled to open July 29 at the mall near Sears in part of the space formerly occupied by Island Snow on the main level.

Wow, this is awesome. I finally get to live <30 min (my closest previous time being 3 hrs) from a LEGO store?!?!? My day just got that much better.

-Orion