 Marketplace / Shopping / 12729
12728  |  12730
Subject:
What's going on with all the back-ordered sets???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:33:58 GMT

Hey all. Stacy and I were just wondering if anyone has heard anything about why so many sets are on back-order at U.S. S@H. The MTT has been on mega-long back-order, so I’ve been waiting to order it and a bunch of other sets I’ve been looking at are also back-ordered. Does LEGO have a production shortage issue? Or have they gone to JIT (just in time) shipping/production? Will they ramp up production to ensure all of these items are available for Christmas (yes, I’m thinking about my wish list already)?

I guess I’m just kinda concerned about the lack of inventory lately.

-Dave