 Marketplace / Shopping / 12661
  Re: Anyone seen/baught a PAB Tub?

(...) In probably varies from store to store, and with the individual situation. I was in Denver not too long ago, and stopped at the Lego store. Three PAB cups in two visits- nobody cared that I was taking my time. I didn't stack the parts, I (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Anyone seen/baught a PAB Tub?

(...) The one time I've bought from PAB, I did manage to get both cups (one of each size) shut to where the lids would stay snapped in place, even after going so far as to stack a small pile in the center to fill the stud. They taped both of them (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Anyone seen/baught a PAB Tub?

(...) I had a large cup fall to the ground while the employee was taping it shut. Yes, the pieces flew everywhere. Fortunately, they didn't make me pack the cup again... :) -Bryan (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)