 Marketplace / Shopping / 12519
    Re: S@H on line pick a brick —Raymond Flournoy
   (...) I bet they noticed that a large number of customers were using the Factory this way, and figured this was more efficient. I myself bought a couple of the engineer minifig "model" that someone had posted, and the tiny 4 part bag came packaged (...) (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H on line pick a brick —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) Wasteful indeed. I bought 20 copies of Tim Goulds dark red wall (about 112 dark red 1x2 bricks in each). Each time I also rec'd bunch of factory boxes. (which went right into the recycle bin). Interestingly, I ordered these 10 at a time, and (...) (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H on line pick a brick —Nathan Todd
   (...) A great quote for this thread! I am always partial to the wisdom of Lewis (one of Ireland's greats ; ) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)