 Marketplace / Shopping / 12444
Re: LEGO Name Badge Kit with 1x1 Printed Tiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2006 20:02:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   The first thing that sprang into my mind was “Street signs for train layouts!” I guess GPLR has gotten to me :) Anyway, I’ve heard many times how handy it would be to have a kit like this, and it seems affordable. It doesn’t have any numbers, but there are five characters outside the English alphabet (for Danish and German, I’m guessing).

Tiles include multiples of most letters:
3x: A, E, L, M, S
2x: B, C, D, F, G, H, I, J, K, N, O, P, R, T, U, V, W, Y
1x: Q, X, Z
1 each: Å, Æ, Ü, Ø, Ö

Kelly

Whoever came up with this set obviously wasn’t German.... where’s the “Ä”?

Gary Istok