 Marketplace / Shopping / 11706
  Re: NEW Train Set! 65537 My Own Train Classic Freight Train

(...) This set is basically a bundling of existing SAH exclusive train products, much like the Target specials from last year were. They are targeted towards small toy dealers and hobby shops. These products should be appearing in local small toy (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: NEW Train Set! 65537 My Own Train Classic Freight Train

(...) If an individual Lego fan wished to introduce products such as these to small toy dealers and hoby shops, how would one go about doing that?? How can someone get in contact with the small retailer program? Rather than just visiting my local (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: NEW Train Set! 65537 My Own Train Classic Freight Train

(...) I'll talk to the Independent Toy Dealer (ITD) group about this ASAP. In the meantime, if you have a local retailer that you think would be a good bet for the ITD group to contact, email me the name of the store and any contact info/location (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego, FTX)