 Marketplace / Shopping / 11576
11575  |  11577
Subject:
Pick a brick links, suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:35:44 GMT

I know it was discussed to death months ago, but I was looking for some links to
the inventories at the pick a brick stores (assuming all stores are the same)
and also the shape of the bricks that gives you the maximum
bricks-per-container.  I remember these topics being discussed but I couldn't
find the links.  Thanks!