 Marketplace / Shopping / 1095
Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 04:25:47 GMT

Mark Herzberg wrote in message ...
Looks like LEGO will be planning even more outlets. I heard that LEGO might
open an outlet at the world's largest outlet mall, Sawgrass Mills, outside • of
Miami.

According to my mom (from one of the people she works with), the store at
Potomac Mills Mall (Dale City, Virginia vacinity) is reportedly already
open.  My parents are supposed to check it out this weekend and let me know
what they find.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh