 Marketplace / Shopping / 1075
Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 15:28:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Patricia Schempp writes:

Mike Walsh wrote:

Did she mention where in Virginia this other store will be located?

My memory is bad.  She said it would be near DC....the Potomic Mills sounds
familiar....but i could be completely wrong.  The opening date was Novermber
19th though.

Patricia Schempp

I just confirmed Potomac Mills at their web site
(http://www.potomacmills.com/).  Under the What's New link, there's a
reference to Lego coming to "Neighborhood 8."  I didn't look any further than
that to confirm the date (November 19th is too soon for me to believe such
good news).

Dwight