 Marketplace / Shopping / 1068
  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) Do what Spielburg (supposedly) did, plant them mysteriously on the mother-ship (from Close Encounters). Rumor had it that somewhere buried among all the crap on the mother-ship was R2D2 and the shark from Jaws. I even think I caught a glimpse (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) I don't know about any sharks on it, but the mother ship model not only has an R2D2 on it (painted flat dark dark gray), but it has a VW Van and a ton of random airplane and car parts from a whole bunch of different models. Up close it is very (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)