 Marketplace / Shipping / 527
  Re: How much does LEGO Weigh?

(...) Are there any published data on Lego weights? I remembered this thread, but this was the *only* info I could find. Even the RTL FAQ, which goes into excruciating detail on the dimensions of a 2x4 brick, can't be bothered to say how much one (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.general)

  Re: How much does LEGO Weigh?

(...) I'd be willing to weigh another round of common pieces (e.g bricks, plates and maybe minifigs). time is the limiting factor. -c (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Weight of more than 600 elements for download

Hi All, In the last months I began to weigh parts when adding to my collection. I used a 0.1 gramms scale weighing as much elements as I found (at least 20) and divided. Results are about 1/100 gramm but I do not promise the last digit to be (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shipping)