 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 454
453  |  455
Subject:
General Box 3 Log
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 19:17:51 GMT

Name: Tamy Teed
Place: Waukesha, WI.
Occupation: Student
Date Received: 8-16-99    Date Sent: 8-16-99
Local color added to box: A post card of a neat building in Downtown
Waukesha.  I'd like to be able to build this out of lego someday!

Pieces taken: Not to many, a couple of slopes, a red fence, green bush,
and few smaller pieces.

Pieces added: I'll let that be a surprise, I added quite a bit to the
weight of the package.  Some slopes a horse or 2.. that's all I'll say
:)

I figure this way if people want to know a few things in the box that's
fine.. I understand it can spoil the surprise when you open the box, I'd
even rather not know what's coming my way.. just put a few things to let
everyone know it's still moving and getting closer to them :)

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!