 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 555
Re: General Box 3 Log
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 20:31:56 GMT

Here's the list of part I added to General Box #3.  Spoiler-prevention text
added for those who don't wanna see.

< S >
< P >
< O >
< I >
< L >
< E >
< R >
<   >
< S >
< P >
< A >
< C >
< E >
<   >
< S >
< P >
< O >
< I >
< L >
< E >
< R >
<   >
< S >
< P >
< A >
< C >
< E >
<   >
< S >
< P >
< O >
< I >
< L >
< E >
< R >
<   >
< S >
< P >
< A >
< C >
< E >
<   >

  2 Black Arm Piece with Pin and 2 Fingers
  2 Gray Bar 1 x 6 with Studs Closed
  4 Black Brick 1 x 1 with Headlight
  5 Dk Gray Brick 1 x 1 with Headlight
  2 Red Brick 3 x 3 Facet
  4 White Brick 3 x 3 x 2 Facet Bottom
  2 White Hinge Car Roof 4 x 4
  3 Black Minifig Cap
  2 White Minifig Cap
  5 Black Minifig Helmet
  2 Yellow Minifig Underwater Scooter
  4 White Panel 4 x 4 x 6 Corner Concave
17 Trans Neon Green Plate 1 x 1 Round
  4 Blue Plate 1 x 2 with Arm
  5 Red Plate 1 x 2 with Handle
  2 Gray Slope Brick 33 3 x 1
  5 Yellow Slope Brick 45 2 x 1 Inverted
  1 Black Tile 1 x 2 Grille
  2 White Tile 1 x 2 Grille
  2 Gray Hinge Brick 1 x 2 Locking with 2 Fingers On End
  2 Dk Gray Hinge Brick 1 x 2 Locking with 1 Finger On End
  2 Gray Minifig Scuba Airtank
  1 Red Minifig Tool Speargun
  1 Yellow Minifig Tool Speargun
  4 Yellow Minifig Life Jacket
  1 Black Animal Octopus
  1 Yellow Minifig Tool Camera
  1 Black Animal Manta Ray
  2 Red/Red/Black Minifig Torso with Divers Red Team Diver Pattern
  2 Black Minifig Flippers on Sprue
  2 Red Minifig Flippers on Sprue
  2 Yellow Arm Piece with Towball Socket
  2 Dk Gray Arm Piece with Towball and Clip
  4 Dk Gray Tile 1 x 4 with Naboo Circuitry
  2 Clear Minifig Visor Goggles
  8 Brown Wedge 16 x 2 Triple
  2 Dk Gray Wedge 4 x 4 Triple with Droid Fighter Face Pattern
  1 White Animal Shark with Regular Nose
  1 Gray Animal Shark with Sawfish Nose
  1 Belville Blonde Girl Dk Pink Shirt/Lavendar Shorts
  1 Dk Pink Bows and Hairband Heart Sprue

Nothing old or unusual, just some miscellaneous pieces from my parts sale.
And a couple of Belville items from Kristin.

Steve