 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 453
Re: Logs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 05:31:18 GMT

I like the idea of at least posting a quick note like Ectal did.
I especially liked his post cuz I'm next! Whoo-hoo!
Julie

ectal wrote:

Note: I currently have the minifig#1 box. I will mail it off tomorrow or
Tuesday.

Phil Watt wrote:

Thanks Tom.

It's not the parts log per se' that I miss; I also miss seeing the progress
through the lists and the notes of delight.  I can completely understand the
effor that it takes to list all of the parts.   Thanks for your update.

-Phil Watt

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Well, I received and sent off Minifig 1, Junk 1, and Gen 4 last week.
Please don't ask me to list all the parts I added, I have NO idea anymore.
I unfortunately just don't have the time to write down the parts that I
take out and add.  I haven't taken anything out of any real high value, so
it hasn't been worth noting.

Phil Watt wrote:

I sure haven't seen any logs lately.  It's hard to know who has a box,
and where it is on the list.

I know some people thought seeing the logs would ruin the surprise, but
it helps for us to see the progress and who on the list has a certain
box.

If one wants to keep the surprise, then I suggest that you filter or
otherwise don't look at any messages that read "log".

Thanks, -Phil

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/