 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8935
Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:31:49 GMT

Much as I was afraid of.
(Note, that I _still_ don't have mine yet...)

While I'm glad that they are easliy willing to correct their mistake....
S@H doesn't have the systems to handle customized ordering (bad MRP system).
And, they can't afford to let this continue much longer, they certainly can't
afford to re-order parts or ship out so many extra parts on one order.

Sooo, it will be interesting to see what happen next. :-)
Will they fix their MRP/BOM problems????
OR, will they stop shipping out these customized orders/sets....???

I believe it might easily be the latter.
Time to buy the Mosaic, before they stop selling them altogether.
(I wonder what they might fetch on ebay when they've become super-rare...)

-Jon

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
S@H is straightening this out and getting me the #2 bags that should have been
loaded in the box.

S@H rocks!

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:
They loaded my box wrong!
The instruction sheet for my mosaic clearly shows it is 99.9% #2 lt-lt-grey,
yet I only got 2 #2 bags, and 21 #3 bags.
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
I also ordered a Mosaic with the below #s, we'll see what happens.
Jon Kozan wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Jon Kozan writes:
FWIW, my first order resulted in:
   1 Black => 1 bag of 90 Black
   1 DGray => 1 bag of 90 DGray
   1 MGray => 1 bag of 90 MGray