 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8958
Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:39:31 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jon Kozan wrote:

Much as I was afraid of.

It's a brand-new process for TLC, and they discovered a problem.  That's
not a big surprise with something like this, for all the reasons you point
out.

I'm *encouraged* that they discovered the problem, and took proactive steps
to deal with it.  And they didn't just mail out a letter with the
correction, they sent notices by email, which people are receiving *before*
they get their (incomplete) shipment.

Steve