 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1910
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 00:14:04 GMT

I love krenZILLA's idea of personalizing it by naming it Bob.  And I like Ben's lug/Lugnet
play, too.  I vote for "LugBob"

-John

dkrenz wrote:bob = box of bricks

I already think of this box as having a life of its own, why not give it
a true name?

"bob was at my house today, I took some white fences and sent him on his
way with some
white arches"
Julie

Eric Kingsley wrote:

I just thought that the box would be "lugged" around quite a bit and this is
"Lugnet".