 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1903
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 13:26:52 GMT

I am not real good at brainstorming but I just thought of a couple.

How about...
.lugbox
.lugbricks
.lugabs

I just thought that the box would be "lugged" around quite a bit and this is
"Lugnet".

Anyway this is my first post to this string but I have been following it and
would like to participate.  I tend to travel quite a bit.  Mostly from Boston
to Dallas-DFW about 1 week every 2 months or so.  But I do travel elseware as
well just not consitantly.

Eric

Remove the ".jawaspam" when replying by E-mail.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Neal writes:
How about "bootybox"?  That's slang free AFAIK;-)

Other ideas:

.Grabbin
.Brickvegnugen
.Fahrvegbricken
.BrickcitementBox
.Treasure-Drove
Traveling Mystery Brick Box (.TMBB)
SpamcakeTheater2001: A Brick Odessey (.ST2K+1)
.LSB (LUGNET Swapbox)
.GYFHOTBIGIF (Get your filthy hands off those bricks, I got it first)

.02,
John

dkrenz wrote:

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
[...]
Call it Boxtrot and let's get the group up.

Let's make sure that it's not some twisted slang word for a lap dance or
something like that first.

--Todd

p.s.  Here's what Merriam-Webster online <www.m-w.com> says for "trot":

Main Entry: 1 trot
Pronunciation: 'trät
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from troter to trot, of
   Germanic origin; akin to Old High German trottOn to tread, Old English
   tredan
Date: 14th century
1 (a1): a moderately fast gait of a quadruped (as a horse) in which the
  legs move in diagonal pairs  (a2): a jogging gait of a human that falls
  between a walk and a run   (b): a ride on horseback
2 : an old woman
3 : a literal translation of a foreign text

4 plural : DIARRHEA

As in "I'm suffering from boxtrots"? eeewwww! That's just as bad as the
example of
what Ed said it sounded like to him.

I'm liking it less and less, too many gross images.

Julie