 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1854
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 05:10:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Stanley writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
There will be N bags and N photos, with N people receiving the packages.
(N is probably 5.)  I want to at least approximately match up the initial
boxes with people who could use them the most.  For example, sending a bag
of old 70's wheels & axles to someone who's a Castle-head won't do as much
good as sending a bag of old Castle parts to a Castle-head.

Yeah, speaking as a Castle-head, I'd much rather have a bag of old
Castle parts.

I'm interesting in seeing what's available. Am I going up against the "heavy
hitters" here? :-)  I won't want much (cuz I can't buy much ATM)

The parts you want without a bunch of crap?

lol  Nice SIG! It's you.

-Tom McD.
when replying, all spamcake used in the making of "The Phantom Menace" was
green-screened out.