 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1832
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:32:26 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
Whoa, you have 70s red windows that you consider unusuable??? Yeesh,
auction them off. I pay top dollar for those. Sure, put some into the
box, yes, but if you have a whole gallon ziplock of red windows that's
worth several hundred dollars to me, even used.

Same with the trees, there are folks that will pay handsomely for used
trees.

Yeah, trees.  Trees are good.  I want in on that.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)