 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16220
16219  |  16221
Subject:
Castle and Star Wars Minifigs for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 03:11:31 GMT

Hey all,

I’ve got a pretty hefty lot of castle minifigs, as well as some SW minifigs that I’m trying to offload in an effort to scratch some cash together. The list is extensive enough that I encourage you to email me with what you’re looking for and I’ll see what I can do for you. If you’re looking to round out an army for a decent price, this is a sale for you. Very miscellaneous SW figs, and castle figs from post-classic castle thru Knight’s Kingdom.

Again, if interested at all, email me at the listed address.

Thanks!