 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16220
  Castle and Star Wars Minifigs for Sale

Hey all, I've got a pretty hefty lot of castle minifigs, as well as some SW minifigs that I'm trying to offload in an effort to scratch some cash together. The list is extensive enough that I encourage you to email me with what you're looking for (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)